Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Beauty | The Bodyshop Haul November 2015





I went on another The Body Shop shopping spree recently, as you know I love The Body Shop and I frequently purchase their moisturisers and shower gels. 
I only purchased two items on this spending spree, two of my favourite scents from The Body Shop, Smoky Poppy and Honeymania.

First thing I picked up was another Smoky Poppy Body Lotion as it was in the sale at the time and I love the scent. I am about to finish up a bottle of this and this is the first time I have repurchased the same scent from The Body Shop, which shows how much I love it.

The second product I bought was another Body Butter, I bought the fragrance Honeymania, as I love the Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt. As I already know and love the scent I thought I would give the body butter a try. I only use body butters after a hot bath for an extra dose of moisture. I am looking forward to starting on this scent!

And thats everything, what is your favourite scent from The Body Shop?

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment