Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Fashion | Christmas Gift Guide

For today's post I thought I would talk about possible christmas gifts. I wanted to talk about three different options both for him or her.

1. The first great present you could purchase for someone is one of the many gift sets at The Body Shop. The one I have selected is the Fuji Green Tea set, this is an amazing scent that most women would love. This is perfect if you are buying for someone who you are not too sure what they would like, who wouldn't love a beautiful toiletry set from The Body Shop. In the set you get a shower gel, body butter, body scrub and a mini shower lily. Click here for a link to this product.

2. The second item from the same genre of gifts is a mens gift set from The Body Shop. This one is called Modern Gents's Pool Party Rescue Kit. It comes with an energising face wash and a face serum. This is a perfect gift for a young guy. Click here for the link.

3. Then I want to talk about fragrance, for her I would recommend Giorgio Armani Si. This is my favourite fragrance, it smells of vanilla mix with floral. I think many women would love this fragrance. Click here for the link.

4. A fragrance for men I would recommend getting a guy the new James Bond, Seven aftershave. I just think any guy would love to think they smell just like James Bond, I know my boyfriend would! Click here for the link.

5. And finally I have chosen two christmas jumper options to buy for him or her. The jumper for her is from Next with a cute christmas owl! I personally love anything with a cute animal on it in particularly an owl and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Click here for a link.

6. The christmas jumper for him is also from Next, a snowman snowboarding. The scarf and bobble on his hat is 3D which I think looks so cool. I think any guy would like this sporty/silly christmas jumper. Click here for a link.

And that's my christmas gift guide, there are many other things you could buy as presents but I thought I would narrow it down into three genres! I hope I have given you some ideas.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment