Sunday, 20 December 2015

Fashion | Xmas Party Dress Picks


It's christmas time and you know what that means, christmas party time! I have selected 5 different styles of dresses to give you ideas of what to wear this time of year.

1. I have selected this beautiful red lace dress from Topshop. Its a body-con style dress, ideal for any christmas party, and a beautiful festive colour. Click here for the link.

2. Another lace dress this time in black, a classic little black dress from Topshop also. If you want a classic this dress is perfect and would go with many different accessories. I think it could also be worn at other times of the year as well as christmas. Click here for the link.

3. Now this one will dazzle everyone! If you are daring why not go for a sparkling sequin dress from H&M. I particularly love the colour of this dress as it isn't a typical christmas shade. A very special dress for a very special time of the year. Click here for the link.

4. This dress is also from H&M another lace number this time with a floaty skirt and long sleeves. If your not keen on wearing the body-con style dress this style would work for you. This is my favourite style of dress and I love the shade of green. Click here for the link.

5. Lastly a gold embellished dress from New Look. This is another glitzy dress, a little bit more subtle than the sequin number. This is a beautiful dress and would be perfect for a christmas do. Click here for the link.

And thats all the dresses I picked, obviously there are so many more styles but I hope this gives you some ideas for the Christmas and New Year party season!

Merry Christmas everybody, thank you for always taking the time to read my blog posts! I am going to have short break from blog posting until the 2016, stay tuned to my facebook page or on my instagram page for my next blog post!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment