Sunday, 13 December 2015

Make Up | Beauty Haul


I bought a few new items recently, and thought I would share with you what I got!

First of all, I wanted a christmas nail polish shade, I bought this glittery Barry M Nail Polish in the shade Ruby Slippers. I think this is an amazing shade, I was thinking I could paint one nail this colour and the rest in a matte shade. Or just paint all my nails totally glittery! I am very excited to try out a few ideas with this polish.

Secondly, I purchased another Bourjois Velvet Edition lipstick in the shade, Nud-ist. I love the red shade I have so much I wanted to purchased an everyday shade to wear. Stay tuned for a full review of this product in a blog post coming soon!

Lastly, I bought a Define & Conquer Contour Kit by Seventeen. I wanted a matte bronze shade to create definition for the winter months. This kit is perfect especially for on the go. One side is the matte bronze shade and the other side is a setting powder. I got this in the shade Fair, as I have pale skin. I would recommend this product.

And that was everything I bought, I am very excited to get started with these products!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment