Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Make Up | Rouge Edition Velvet Nud-ist, Bourjois


I bought a red lipstick from this collection and I love it so much I wanted to purchase an everyday shade. I went for the shade Nud-ist. It is a pink-nude which I find suits me very well.

This lipstick is so long lasting and I love having a matte alternative to wear. It goes with a lot of make up looks which I like to wear. I would say you need to make sure to keep your lips moisturised when wearing matte lipsticks, as this lipstick on dry lips will only draw attention to that.


I think this lipstick is very versatile and it can be worn during the day and night. Its a gorgeous shade and I would highly recommend giving this lipstick ago. There are so many shades to choose from as well as the two I have posted about.

Thanks for reading as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment