Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Beauty | Skincare Haul


I recently bought some more skincare, and I decided to mainly buy from Simple - I think these items were on special offer at the time.

I will talk through each one left to right.

First I purchased a usual favourite of mine, the Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash by Simple. I normally use this type of facial wash in the shower to cleanse my face, and I like to take this travelling. I don't know if I have mentioned it but I am going on holiday very soon and am stocking up for it!

Second I bought a new Night Cream, Vital Vitamin by Simple. I have grown to like using night creams, as at night your skin likes to repair and rejuvenate so using an intense moisturiser helps enhances this. I like the sound of this and it was an affordable price (under £5).

Next I got another moisturiser this one is for the daytime and is Kind To Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser. This moisturiser has SPF 15 in it, which is very important even at this time of year to protect your skin from UV rays. I prefer to use much lighter moisturisers for the daytime and thought I would try this out.

Finally I bought Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel, I did intend to get the Simple eye balm but boots was out of stock at the time, and I thought I would try this out. I mainly like to use eye creams/balms/gels to keep my under eyes moisturised/hydrated as I find it feels tight under my eyes sometimes - dehydrated. I also wanted to see what this cheaper option would be like, see if I really need to splash out on eye creams.

And that's everything I bought, what are your favourite drugstore moisturisers? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment