Sunday, 10 January 2016

Life | Happy New Year!


Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a while, I gave myself a little break over christmas and new year. In this post I wanted to reflect on 2015 and look forward to what I hope to achieve in 2016. 

2015 has been a great year for me looking back, this time last year I didn't expect to have achieved so much in one year. You could argue that they were little things which happened but looking back now I really think no Nicola you should take a moment to feel happy with yourself and what you have achieved, as should we all! I managed to finally find myself a full-time job (apposed to temporary work) since graduating from university in 2014, and feel things are moving forward for me in my career path. Secondly, I finally passed my driving test and bought a car! I had been learning for about a year and passed both theory and practical test in 2015. For me this has opened a lot of doors and given me the independence I have been craving since returning home after graduating university. 

That's two major things which happened in 2015, there were many other little things that happened and have made it one of the best years of my life. I would say even better than graduating from university!

2016, I hope to accomplish many more of the little things that looking back will make me feel like I am finding myself. I hope to build my independence even more, and work on my fitness. Mainly, I want to keep up how the last year has gone and keep building my life how I wish. It's as simple as that. I have one very exciting holiday to Singapore and Thailand coming up next month. I have never been to either of these destinations and am so excited to discover new places and experience new cultures. I will definitely write a couple of blog posts about this holiday once I have returned!

I hope you enjoyed my blog over 2015, I started this blog about a year ago now and love sharing my thoughts on beauty, fashion and life with all of you!

I hope 2015 has been a great year for you as well, and hope 2016 will bring the same happiness!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment