Sunday, 17 January 2016

Make Up | Kiko Haul


I have done a little shopping in the Xmas/January Sales, and I popped into Kiko and picked up these two items.

First I picked another Kiko Nail Polish in the shade 530 Pearly Blue Peacock. This is a glittery turquoise colour with specks of green and blue glitter. I find the colour combinations in this polish so pretty and thought this colour was perfect for New Year's Eve.

Secondly I bought the Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner. This is a very intense black and very easy to apply, its almost as good as L'Oreal Superliner. I love it, I took a quick selfie to show how I wear my eyeliner for an everyday look (image below). I would highly recommend this eyeliner.

That's everything I bought from Kiko, what have you guys bought in the Xmas/January Sales? Please leave comments of any make up recommendations, I love trying new products!

Thanks for reading!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment