Sunday, 31 January 2016

Make Up | Peachy Glow Cheek Palette by Tanya Burr



Today, I wanted to talk about this cheek palette. I bought this recently because I wanted a palette which is ideal for travelling. This palette has all you need to create a glowing look.

This is the Peachy Glow Cheek Palette by Tanya Burr. I decided to go for this one opposed to the rosy cheek palette as I haven't tried peachy shades on my face before and thought it would bring some warmth in these cold months.

I love it, I would recommend giving this a go, the shades are very well pigmented and you can mostly definitely create a bronzed/peachy glowing look with this. This palette is full of shimmer so if you prefer matte bronze or blusher shades this isn't for you.

I particularly like the highlighter, champagne shimmer, it so shimmery and highlights the cheek bones brilliantly.

You can see in the selfie below the full affect of all three shades on my cheeks. I love it!


Click here fore the link to this product.

Thanks for reading!

What's your favourite cheek palette? Please feel free to comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment