Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Skincare | Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk, Soap and Glory


Today, I wanted to share with you my current cleanser. This is Peaches and Clean Milk Cleanser by Soap and Glory. It is an amazing product, I use it every morning and it is a great to start the day as it leaves your skin feeling refreshed. I also use it at night to take off my make up and to clear any dirt away from a long day. I have to say I do need to use my micellar water to help take off my eye makeup sometimes as this product doesn't quite take off heavy eyeliner completely, but for simple make up it works like a dream.

The smell is gorgeous and the bottle lasts for absolutely ages, which makes the £8 cost for this item so worth it. This product is not travel friendly as it is quite large. You could pop it into a small travel bottle to take away, but I normally take a different smaller face wash on holiday.

All in all, I would highly recommend this product, it really keeps my skin clear and glowing!

Click here for the link to this product.

Thanks for reading!

:)


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Happy blogging!

    Books and Manuals
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete