Sunday, 28 February 2016

Life | Singapore & Thailand Trip

 Hello! I am back from my amazing trip to Singapore and Thailand. I have compiled together photos from my trip, obviously there are many more than this but I think this little selection gives you a true taster of my adventures. I have captioned all photos so you know exactly where they were taken and they are in order of where we went.

This holiday is one of the best I have ever been on, I don't know what it is but I absolutely love Asia and find it such a fascinating place. I guess it's because asian culture is so different our western cultures. This holiday was so amazing I truly forgot all my worries about life and just enjoyed it! I would highly recommend visiting all these places there are a real mixture of things to do, something to suit everyone.

We started in Singapore for four nights and visited most of the classic tourist destinations, my boyfriend and I also enjoyed a day at Universal Studios on Sentosa Island. Then we moved on to Thailand, started in Bangkok for two nights, Chiang Rai for two nights, Chiang Mai for one night and then Phuket for four nights. Lastly we came back to Singapore for one night before heading back to the UK.

I hope you enjoy scrolling through my photos, catch you at the end...

The famous Singapore Lion Symbol, with Marina Bay in the distance - Singapore



Marina Bay Skyline - Singapore

Marina Bay Gardens - Beautiful! - Singapore
Singapore Skyline at Night from the top of Marina Bay Hotel
Universal Studios - Singapore

Golden Palace Complex - Bangkok, Thailand
Golden Palace Complex - Bangkok, Thailand
Golden Palace Complex - Bangkok, Thailand

The Reclining Buddha - Bangkok, Thailand
The Bridge over the river Kwai - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Ancient Sing City - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Ancient Sing City - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Ancient Sing City - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Death Railway - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Tiger Temple - Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Our hotel pool in Chiang Rai, Thailand - utter bliss!
White Temple - Chiang Rai, Thailand
White Temple - Chiang Rai, Thailand
White Temple - Chiang Rai, Thailand
Trip down the river Kwok, Chiang Rai, Thailand
Elephant Ride in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Elephant Ride in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Elephant Ride in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Tea Plantation, Chiang Rai, Thailand

Temple in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Monkeys in Phuket, Thailand
James Bond Island boat trip - Phuket, Thailand
James Bond Island boat trip - Phuket, Thailand
James Bond Island boat trip - Phuket, Thailand
Floating Village - Phuket, Thailand
The Amari Hotel Resort near Patong Beach - Phuket, Thailand
On the last night, a Singapore Sling at Raffles Hotel - Singapore
 Thank you for looking through my photos and I hope this gives you ideas for your holidays. Please feel free to comment if you have any further questions.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment