Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Make Up | My Everyday Smokey Eye


Hi guys, I wanted to share with you how I create an easy everyday smokey eye. 

First of all, for the base of my eye look, I use Collection Long Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil in the shade Vanilla Sky. I normally buff this in with my ring finger all over my lid.

Next I take my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I use two shades from this palette, Verve and Pistol. These are cool natural shades and are perfect for a soft smokey eye.
I take Verve first and brush it all over my lids, then I take pistol on a smaller brush and put this on the outer corners of the lid as well as in the socket crease. Then take a fluffy brush and really buff all over the lid. 


I will then take the Soap&Glory Kohl Pencil in Coffee Bean. I roughly line the lash line and the under the eye. I then take a small brush and buff it in. This defines the eyes even more.

I take my mascara, Maybeline's Lash Sensational and put a couple of coats on making sure to coat every lash.

And thats it, the perfect everyday smokey eye!

I have added a selfie below to show the finished look.

 

Thanks for reading! Let me if you love any of these products or any other suggestion for creating a look like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment