Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Make Up | Haul!


Yet another haul for you, this time some make up items I have picked up recently. I just think you never have too much make up and I am always keen to try new things, and stock up on some favourites!

I purchased two Soap&Glory items, the first is Thick & Fast Mascara. I heard this mascara is a good one and have been considering purchasing this for a while. I am always on the hunt for the perfect mascara. I do love Maybeline Lash Sensation but I do find it a little clumpy sometimes. I will keep you posted on what I think of this one!

The second item from Soap&Glory is the Archery Brow Pencil with a brush and pencil end. This is a favourite of mine which I decided to re-purchase. I have many brow products, but I always come back to this one as the colour is perfect for my brows, an ashy brown, the shade is called Hot Chocolate. I really do recommend this product for anyone is looking for a quite and easy brow product.

I bought two Rimmel London lipsticks which are again two favourites I decided to re-purchases. First is a Kate Moss Lip Balm in the shade 01 Clear. This is the best lip balm I have ever used hands down, it is so hydrating and looks beautiful on it's own on a none make up day. My current Kate Moss lip balm is getting very low so I had to go out a buy another!

The other lipstick is another Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 45. It's my perfect rosy nude shade, and is my staple everyday lipstick. My other one is going to run out soon, which is why I re-purchased it. I recommend this to try particularly if you have a fair complexion like me.

Both the Rimmel London Lipstick & Balm are such an affordable price as well!


Last but not least I decided to try Barry M's new Mani Mask. This is an interesting product, it's a very light matte pink/nude, which is meant to condition and strengthen your nails. I will keep you posted on what I think of this!

And that is everything I bought, thanks for reading as always!

Please leave a comment of any new make up products you think I should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment