Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Make Up | Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick, Kiko Milano


Hello guys, a quick review post for you today. I bought this eyeshadow stick a few months ago. It is in the shade 36 Golden Mauve and this is a Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick by Kiko Milano. The colour is a gorgeous mauve/pink shade with flecks of gold.

I always tend to chose natural colours and thought this was quite an adventurous colour to go for. I really like to use this as a base and then use purple/mauve shimmer eyeshadow shades over the top. 

It is long lasting as it says. The one thing I found not great was when I apply this directly onto the lid and then blend it out with my finger, if you blend it out too much the colour goes slightly washy and disappears slightly. I don't know if it is the formula in general or just this colour. I want to purchase another colour to see what which it is, next I will probably go for the shade 25 Light Taupe or something similar.

I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a cream eyeshadow and it is a great price. I love Kiko Milano make up it is so affordable and great quality.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment