Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Nails | Marylebone Mews, Nails Inc


A little nail polish review for you today. Yes as you can tell by the huge GLAMOUR label on this bottle, this was a freebie with that magazine! 

This is a Nails Inc polish in the shade Marylebone Mews. Its a gorgeous stoney grey colour. I think it is very classy and cool. This goes with every outfit and is just one of those easy colours.

I have found though that it chips really easily on my nails. I don't know if this is because it is a freebie or the Nails Inc formula itself. I'm not too impressed with that side of it.

I do think it looks gorgeous! But when its chips after the first day, I am not happy.

I'm not sure if I would recommend this nail polish. I think I need to try a none freebie version and see if there is a difference because I know other bloggers rave about Nails Inc.

We shall see, but thats my verdict so far!

Thanks for reading, please leave comments letting me know how you find Nails Inc polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment