Sunday, 6 March 2016

Skincare | Soap&Glory Bodycare Haul


Hello! Today I have a little Soap&Glory Bodycare Haul for you. I am a big fan of Soap&Glory make up and recently became a fan of one of their facial cleansers as well. So I thought it's time to try out some of their bodycare!

Soap&Glory tend to sell large bottles of their products such as The Righteous Butter Body Lotion I have decided buy. The cleanser I use from them is a huge bottle and last ages, which makes spending more than I normally would on these items worth it as it lasts twice as long as other products. This lotion smells lovely, it has the classic scents in it such as shea butter, almond oil, and aloe vera. All three are some of my favourite scents particularly in a body lotion. I thought I would give this a go and also see how long it lasts as I do tend to get through body lotions quite quickly, I figured one of these huge bottles would be ideal for me.

The item on the far left is an exfoliator, Orangeasm Exfoliating Body Polish. This has extracts of mandarin, lemon and sweet orange peel. It's very fresh and fruity. I love it! I normally am put off by fruity scents as I hate that artificial sickly sweet smell somethings have, but this doesn't at all its a very fresh smell! When you're exfoliating this makes you feel so clean and rejuvenated afterwards.

Lastly, I bought Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream, which is scented with menthol, lemon and orange. This is to keep your feet hydrated and moisturised. I have tried a foot cream from The Body Shop and wanted to try another to compare. I am trying to get into the habit of using these creams more but I do find it a little strange, but every time I have used it my feet feel so soft the next day. I have heard good things about this so am looking forward to giving it a go!

And that is everything! Thanks for reading!

If you have any suggestions of what else to try from Soap&Glory please comment below.






No comments:

Post a Comment