Sunday, 24 April 2016

Make Up | Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced


Hey!

This absolute beauty of an eyeshadow palette is the Chocolate Bon Bons Palette by Too Faced. It was my birthday last weekend and I was very kindly given this as a present. It is gorgeous and I had been eyeing it up for a while, and was so pleased received this!

For a start the packaging is beautiful, I love that the eyeshadows are in little heart shapes I think it is so cute! Also it smells of cocoa so every time you apply this you get the gorgeous scent of chocolate.

The range of colours is great, a good mix of matte and shimmer shades. There are a couple of bright colours as well to create brighter eye looks. Overall, a very natural range of colours which I love and the shimmer eyeshadows are great with no horrible chunky glitter in them. Amazing quality pigmentation in the colours as well as being very build-able to create as much intensity as you like.



The colours in this palette are particularly great for spring with the beautiful pink shades. I will be doing a look post using this palette soon. I have been using this palette for a week and so far so good! I can't wait discover more looks with this palette.

I would definitely recommend spending the money on this beautiful palette, it is a high end product but very much worth it!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment