Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Make Up | Maybelline FIT Me Concealer


Hey guys!

Today I want to review this concealer, FIT Me Concealer by Maybelline. I picked this up as I had heard it was a great concealer for all purposes and blended well. 

I got the shade fair, which I have come to the conclusion is a little too dark for my skin tone. I agree that this concealer is very blend-able and that it buffs into the skin beautifully. I just find that the consistency is too creamy for my skin and I end up look quite shiny. I also broke out with several blemishes after I first started using this concealer so that has really put me off this product.

I think if you have dry skin then this would be a good concealer, because I have combination and quite and oily t-zone this just hasn't worked for me. So I'd recommend to give this a go if you have dry skin.

I hope this review was helpful and thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment