Sunday, 10 April 2016

Make Up | Natural Spring Look


A make up look for you today!

This is a look I created the other day and I thought to myself its the perfect natural spring look. So I thought I would share with you the products I used to create this.


First I will talk you through my face base. After moisturising I apply my go to primer, Insta Blur by The Body Shop. Then I take my Kick Ass All Is Calm Concealer Stick by Soap&Glory. I apply this normally around my nose and on my chin, which is where I suffer with redness. Then I apply my foundation, Wake Me Up 100 Ivory, Rimmel London. I love this foundation as it makes my face look so radiant. Then I conceal around my nose and chin with my Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection in 1 Fair. For my under eyes I use Wake Me Up Concealer 001 Ivory by Rimmel London.



I then like to set my concealer in place with Seventeen Contour Kit, the lighter shade. I find this powder really brightens my under eyes especially. Next I contour with the other side of the palette. This is my favourite palette contour with, it is so soft and natural. Then the blusher I always go to is the Love at First Blush blusher by Soap&Glory.


For my eyebrows I used my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eyebrow Palette, I mix the shades 
Pebble and Hot Cocoa together. After that I highlight my brow bone and in corner of my eye with Fairy Cake. I then set my brows with Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent.

For my eye look I start with Creamy Beige, Colour Tattoo by Maybelline. Then I take from my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eyebrow Palette, the shade Chestnut and blend this into the outer corner and crease of the lid. Next I take an eyeliner pencil Exaggerate 212 Rich Brown Rimmel London, I put this in my tide line and water line. I then take it along the lash line roughly as I then take a pencil brush and smudge it out. This exaggerates the lashes amazingly. Finally I add a number of layers of mascara, Thick&Fast by Soap&Glory.

Lastly to add a pop of spring colour I put on my lips Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Nud-ist. I personally think the name doesn't reflect the vintage pinky colour it actually is.

And that is how I create this really simple and natural spring look.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment