Sunday, 17 April 2016

Make Up | Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Brushes Set


Hi Guys! I bought these brushes a couple of months ago and wanted to give you a little review on them. I already own several Real Techniques brushes and they are one of my favourite brushes to use. This is the Duo-Fibre brush set.

My favourite from the set is the pink contour brush, it is amazing for contouring and creates a lovely soft look. I use it everyday and it is a winner for me!

The little eye brush is brilliant blending out your eyeshadow once finished packing on the colour. It works a treat and doesn't feel scratchy on the eyelids.

Lastly, is the huge bronzer brush. I don't use this one as much mainly because I am not packing on the bronzer most days at the moment. But is great for lightly dusting it all over your face for the most natural look.

All in all this brush set is amazing a worth the purchase.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment