Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Make Up | Revolution Baked Bronzer & Blusher


Today, I wanted to talk about a new product I have discovered. I have heard great things about Revolution eyeshadows so when I saw these baked blushers and bronzer I thought I would try them out.

They are so affordable and so pigmented! For £2.50 for the blushes, which is amazing for the quality of the product.

I bought two of the blushers in shades Hard Day and Bang Bang. Hard day is the one in the bottom right of the photo, a beautiful muted pink. I love the way this looks and it is perfect as it highlights as well, a great everyday blush. 

Bang Bang is a bright pink, and is perfect for spring and summer. This goes very nicely with pink eye makeup.

Both very shimmery blushes so if you aren't a fame I'd stay clear of these. But it is a beautiful shimmer with no cheap glitter in the formula.


The baked bronzer shade I choose is Ready To Go, this is £4.00. It's a classic shimmer bronze perfect for fair to medium skin tones. All you need to do is sweep this round your face and it adds a lovely subtle glow.

I highly recommend giving these a go and for the prices it's a no brainer!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment