Sunday, 3 April 2016

Make Up | Sleek Haul!

Hello guys!

Today I want to talk about a couple of products I picked up from Sleek.

Sleek is an amazing drugstore brand, it is very affordable and I have heard their products are great quality for their price, which is why I decided to try out a couple of products.


The first item I picked up was an eyeshadow palette. I know I am addicted to purchasing eyeshadow palettes! I couldn't resist this one as it is a nice mixture of matte and shimmer shades. As well as being a nice mixture of natural colours.

I cannot wait to start to use this palette, I can tell I am going to be able to create many looks with this palette. This would be a great palette to travel with.



Secondly, I bought this amazing highlighting palette! I am so excited about this palette, it has been recommended by many beauty bloggers/youtubers. I do not own many highlighters and thought this was a great starter palette. There are 3 powder highlighters and one cream.

I was amazed when I swatched this palette on my hand how pigmented the colours are! Also this is a very diverse palette which you can use as eyeshadows too.


And thats everything I bought, I cannot wait to post about looks I have created using both of these palettes.

Thanks for reading, please comment and suggest any other products to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment