Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Haircare | Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner


Hey guys!

So I recently needed to find a shampoo and conditioner which was completely natural. I have been having trouble with my scalp recently, it has become dry and irritated. I thought I would try out a completely natural shampoo and conditioner to see if it helps my ph balance sort itself out.

I found these two from The Body Shop. They were priced at £4 each for 250ml bottles. It has in it olive oil and aloe vera. Smells lovely I have only used it once so far so I cannot tell it has made a difference or not yet, but the shampoo did not lather like other shampoos which shows it is very natural. My hair was very shiny after I dried it so it does add shine.

It is a very affordable natural shampoo and conditioner. I recommend giving it a go if you have the same problems as me with your scalp.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment