Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Make Up | BB Cream by Garnier


Hey!

Today I want to review this BB cream by Garnier in the shade Extra Light. I have mentioned it in a couple of posts now and I have been using it for sometime now. This is a great everyday product, it's so easy to throw on and it really gives your skin that extra glow. It is very natural on the skin. 

I did use this product before in the Light shade. I stopped using it because it was just a bit dark on my skin. When I saw that they brought out an Extra Light version I thought bingo! And bingo indeed, this has definitely become an everyday product.

I particularly like to use this in the spring and summer as it is much lighter than a foundation. It does have a dewy finish, so if you do have oily skin I'm not sure if this would work for you.

I love it and would highly recommend this product.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment