Sunday, 29 May 2016

Make Up | Blue Liquid Liner by Rimmel


Hey guys!

I recently bought a vibrant blue eyeliner by Rimmel. Colour Precise Liquid Liner in the shade Blue. I wanted to share with you how I wear this unusual liner and also give you a little review of the liner.


First with this liner you need to prime your eyes as it does transfer quite easily if you don't. I have been using my trusty Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette to create a very neutral base. I take Cashew Chew shade and put it all over the lid. I then take my favourite shade Almond Truffle on the outer corner and in the crease.

Then I take the blue liquid liner and apply a thin line along the lashes and then flick it out.I have to go over it a couple of times to build up the blue. I do find that this liner does set quite fast so you have to work quite quickly.

Then I finish off the eyes with Thick & Fast Mascara by Soap&Glory.

The blue liner does last fairly well but as I said if you haven't primed it will transfer particularly if you have hooded lids.

I would recommend giving it a go if you want an alternative to black liner.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment