Sunday, 1 May 2016

Make Up | A Glowing Base for Spring


Hey guys!

Today I want to share with you what I have been using on my face to create a glowing spring base. During this time of year I like to go a lot lighter on my make up and try to make it look as natural as possible. 


After moisturising my skin I like to prime my skin before applying any makeup. I have gone back to using the 5sec Perfect Blur by Garnier. I like to use this under the Garnier BB cream in the shade Extra Light and think they work really well together. The BB cream is very sheer and just evens out the skin slightly while not being too heavy. I think it also just gives your complexion a glowing look.

Then I like to take my Rimmel Lasting concealer pot in Ivory. I use this on my chin and round my nose and on any other red blemishes I have. For under my eyes I use my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory. To set that in place I like to take my Contour Kit by Seventeen and use the light powder. I find the slight colour is very brightening and complimentary to the concealers.

For my contour I use the bronze shade from the Seventeen Contour Kit, I think I have this little duo in the Light shade. For blusher I use Hard Day Baked Blusher by Make Up Revolution. I love this blusher, it is an amazing everyday subtle brightening blusher and adds just the right amount of colour to the cheeks.

And finally to highlight I take my Sleek Highlighter palette and use the bottom left lightest powder on the tops of my cheekbones for that extra glow. This highlighter palette is so pigmented you really do not need much, amazing!


And that is it, I have been doing this look most days of April and find it is very glowing and natural. Please let me know in the comments what products you have been using to create a natural spring base.

The finished look


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment