Sunday, 8 May 2016

Make Up | Haul!


Hey guys!

Today I have a little make up haul for you.

First of all I want to talk about the highlighting concealer I bought. This concealer appealed to me to use under my eyes. I am really into creating glowing skin and I wanted to create that Kim Kardashian brighting under eye look. This is called Lumi Magique by L'Oreal Paris in the shade Light. It's a tad pricier than I would normally spend on a concealer but I have heard great reviews and want to see what difference it will make to my under eyes.

Next I picked up three eyeliners, yes, this is a bit excessive but I needed a new black liner and the other two are colours I have never seen before! They are called Colour Precise Eyeliner by Rimmel. I bought all the colours Blue, White and Black. I have been looking for a blue eyeliner that had no shimmer and was a matte solid colour for a while. When I swatched this on my hand it look so bold, I had to have it. I thought the white was interesting as well. I look forward to experimenting with these two unique colours. Great for summer! The nib is a great shape too, nice and thin so you can be as precise as you like. Stay tuned for some looks I create with the blue and white liner in the future.


Then I picked up a lip liner from Rimmel as well, this is an Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Addiction. I purchased this colour as I have bought the shade Eastend Snob which is dusky pink shade. I wanted one that was more of a nude and this colour is perfect for that. I love these retractable lip liners as they are so easy to apply and go with many nude shades.

And finally, I picked up Insta-Dry by Sally Hansen. I am a little obsessed with finding the perfect top coat at the moment and thought I would give this one a go. Sally Hansen is a great brand. I will review after I have used it for at least a month.

That's everything I bought make up wise recently and look forward to creating looks with most of these products.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment