Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Make Up | Mascara Collection


Hey guys!

I want to share with you the mascaras I have been trying out recently and to give you my verdict on them.

First I want to talk about my everyday go to mascara and that is Thick & Fast HD Mascara by Soap&Glory. This has a collagen formula, which is very build-able and lengthens my lashes. This is a very black mascara and I find it very easy to use. The brush has a unique shape as well slightly longer one side and shorter the other. I have occasionally stabbed my eyes with the brush because of the brush shape. Once you get use to the shape it is as I said very easy to use.

The other two mascaras I have are both samples found with magazines. The first is High Impact Mascara by Clinique. I really like this mascara. I tend to use it on days when I don't wear a lot of make up and it makes your lashes very long and intensely black. 

Lastly is a sample size of Black Magic Drama & Curl by Eyeko. This is also a great little mascara. It doesn't create as much volume as the other two mascaras but it does create a lovely length and curl. Definitely the most natural looking.

I just wanted to give a shout out to a mascara which I have recently thrown away before I decided to write this post. That's the Lash Sensational by Maybelline. It is a nice mascara which creates so much length and volume to your lashes. I'm not as keen on the plastic brush which is why I purchased the Soap&Glory mascara as it is very similar but a natural bristle brush.

And that's my mascara collection for you! 

Please let me know what your favourite mascaras are and if you have any you can recommend I would love to know.

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment