Sunday, 15 May 2016

Make Up | My Favourite Make Up Brushes/Tools


Hey guys!

Today I want to share with you my favourite make up brushes and tools. I have created quite the collection over the past, almost 2 years I have become more interested in beauty. I will talk you through these favourites from left to right.

First is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I have just posted about this particular tool, which I love it for applying my foundation or even a BB cream. For my full review please check out my previous post. An amazing product!

Next is a Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Contouring Brush. I use this everyday for contouring and it is amazing I use to use the brush next to it but since I purchased the brush I have not stopped using it. It fits perfectly into the hollows of my cheeks and creates a very natural contour. I highly recommend this brush!

My next favourite is the Contour Brush from Real Techniques Basic Face Starter Kit. However, I stopped using it for contouring and instead use it to set my under eyes and t-zone. Its perfect for this.

The next brush a Zoeva Luxe Brush. This is intended to apply highlighter to the tops of your cheek bones. I use it for just that, and I find it is perfect. It gives your the right amount of control because no one wants to put a ridiculous amount of highlighter!

The following brush is a Crease Brush from the Real Techniques Eye Starter Kit. I love to use this to create matte looks specifically but it is just generally an amazing blending brush. I use it almost everyday!

Finally, I also love to use everyday is the Zoeva Pencil Brush. This is amazing for under the eye and creates the most beautiful smokey eyes.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment