Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Make Up | Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge


Hey guys!

I recently bought this sponge, the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I had been finding using brushes for my foundation was not buffing my foundation in as naturally as I wanted. I thought I would try this sponge out and see how naturally it applied my foundation. I love it! It's so easy to use and its quick. It does look more natural than when I use a brush. I also buff in my concealer with the pointy end and it makes everything look effortlessly natural.

The way I use it is to run it under cold water and ring it out before use. After applying primer to my face, I put a blob of foundation on the back of my hand and use the flat edge to apply it gradually all over my face. Then I apply concealer to all areas I need to and use the pointed end to buff this in lightly. The point is especially good to use to buff in round the eyes.

I love it as I said before and highly recommend trying it out with any foundation.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment