Sunday, 22 May 2016

Make Up | Smokey Brown Eye Look


Hey guys!

Today I want to share a go to look I have been doing using my new favourite palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons. I have already written a post solely on this palette. I have used it non stop since I received it as a gift for my birthday.


I am only going to detail what I have used on my eyes and my lips. 

I started with my eyes, normally I prime with The Body Shop Insta-Blur Eye primer, which isn't included in this photo. Then I take the shade Almond Truffle all over the lid, which is a beautiful dark nude shadow. Next I like to use in the outer corner and crease, Mocha. I highlight my brow bone and inner corner of the eye with Divinity.

To line the waterline and upper waterline I use Rimmel London's Exaggerate Eyeliner in the shade Rich Brown. And then finish off the eyes with Soap&Glory, Thick & Fast Mascara.


On my brows I use Soap&Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow pencil in the shade Hot Chocolate. And then set them into place with Brow This Way by Rimmel London in Dark Brown.


The lipstick I used for this look is my favourite nude by Rimmel London in the shade 45. I line my lips first with Rimmel London Exaggerate lipliner in the shade Addition.

And that's my go to look with palette. It is so easy and brings out the blue in my eyes. I highly recommend spending the money on this Too Faced palette it has topped all my other palettes.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment