Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Fragrance | Sweet Inspirations Haul


Hey guys,

I recently purchased these new products from Zoella Beauty. This from the new collection which came out the end of May, Sweet Inspirations.

From the other two collections I have always tended to buy the bubble bath and the body mist. So that's the first two items I am trying from the new collection, the Body Mist and Bath Latte Bath and Shower Milk.

This new collection is a scent of sweet almond , cocoa and honey. I have been using the body mist a lot already and I do like it, its not as nice as my body shop vanilla scent as I imagined it to smell similar to that.

I haven't started using the Bath Latte yet so can't give any review on that but I am excited to start using it!

I will give a full review on these products in the future! First thoughts on the fragrance are I like I don't love but it might grow on me over time.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment