Sunday, 26 June 2016

Make Up | White Eyeliner Review


Hey guys,

Today, I would like to review this recent purchase and give you my verdict on it. I bought this liner along with a blue and black shade. This is by Rimmel London, Colour Precise Eyeliner in White.

I have tried to use this several times and it is so hard to work with. This a shame as I was so excited to create some amazing looks with this liner. It isn't very pigmented it comes out a wishy washy watery consistency. It also rubs off really easily and you cannot build up it up as it comes off.

It just doesn't work and I am very disappointed. As you can see in the photo below for how it looks on the eyelid, and thats the best I could manage.


Overall, I would not recommend these eyeliners as they aren't very pigmented, hard to apply and rub/transfer really easily.

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment