Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Haircare | Rainforest Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner by The Body Shop


Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you that I repurchased the natural Rainforest Shampoo and Conditioner from The Body Shop. This time I bought the one designed for moisturising your hair.

I wrote a post not that long ago about purchasing this shampoo and conditioner from the Body Shop to see if by using haircare with no silicones, sulphates, colourants and parabens if it would help with my sensitive scalp. It has made a huge difference to my scalp condition, I never have an itchy scalp anymore. If you suffer from a sensitive scalp I highly recommend this haircare range.

It smells amazing too just like the haircare from my salon. This Rainforest Moisture set contains pracaxi oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey and sugar. Also smells divine and it sounded ideal for my hair.

I cannot recommend this enough! I love it.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment