Sunday, 24 July 2016

Make Up | Soap&Glory Haul


Hey guys,

Today I want to share with you my recent purchases from Soap&Glory. There are some new products recently been released by them and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a couple of them!

The first product I new I wanted to pick up is the Supercat Skinny Eyeliner in the shade Galactic Black. I have the other Supercat liner but I find it so hard to use as the nib is quite large, which makes it harder to create a subtle wing liner look. So when I found out that there was going to be a skinny version I was so excited. I cannot wait to use this and give you my verdict after some extensive use!

Next I picked up yet another brow product, the Archery Volu-Boost Brow Fibre Gel in the shade Talk of the Brown. I am always testing brow gels and the tiny brush on this one looks so easy to use.

Lastly I picked up a lipstick, Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lipstick in Super Nude from their new Nude Collection. I love Soap&Glory lipsticks they smell lovely and have a really creamy texture. I wanted to pick a very true nude shade, rather than pink nude which I have hundreds of! I wanted something very cool and neutral, this looks like it is going to be a very good shade, especially for an everyday look.




All in all I am very excited about these new products and will of course write my reviews after using them for a month or so for a true result.

Thanks for reading as always!



No comments:

Post a Comment