Sunday, 10 July 2016

Make Up | Soft Luxe by Tanya Burr


Hey guys,

I recently purchased two new products from the new Soft Luxe Collection from Tanya Burr Cosmetics. I decided to buy one of the new eyeshadow palettes and one of the matte liquid lipsticks.

The eyeshadow palette I purchased is the Enchanted Dream Eyeshadow Palette. I choose to buy this as I have one of the original eyeshadow palettes and the eyeshadows are really great quality. This palette has very natural plummy colours in it apposed to my other palette which is more bronze/golden shades. This palette is great for creating an everyday look as well as a night out look depending on how you use the colours. My favourite colour so far is Berry Souffle is a matte shade this one is ideal for an everyday look worn on its own. These palettes cost £5.99 which is a very good price for such good quality eyeshadows. Great to travel with as well.


The second item I bought was one of the Soft Luxe Liquid Lipsticks in the shade Martha Moo. This is a lovely nude matte lipstick with a hint of pink. I find these particular shades look great on my skin tone. The lipstick comes out slightly darker once it has dried. I have to say after wearing it a couple of times since buying this, it feels quite drying on my lips but it does last a long time so that's probably why. This lipstick is £5.99 which is also a great price.


       


Overall I am very happy with my new purchases and would recommend you give them a go as well!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment