Sunday, 4 September 2016

Haircare | Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter



Hey guys,

I'm back after taking a little break from posting. I wanting to share with you a new little hair gem which I have discovered.

I recently decided to have my hair colour with honey blonde highlights and balyage. I knew this would make the ends of my hair slightly dry so I decided to try a hair mask.

I discovered this Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for dry hair by The Body Shop. It is a very natural product with no silicones, colourants or parabens. It costs £8 for this 500ml tub, which is very affordable compared to the high end brands products.

I have used this a couple of times, you need to leave it on your hair after shampooing for at least 5 minutes. I did notice that my hair was extremely soft after using this product. I haven't used it enough to give a true verdict. I can say though that it leaves my hair smelling amazing!

I would recommend giving it a try if you have dry hair I do think it makes a difference.

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment